Safety Instrumented Systems
Our experienced staff is able to analyze your risk as defined in a PHA/LOPA to reduce mitigations and generate Safety Requirement Sheets (SRS) with all the safety instrumented functions necessary for SIS compliance. We have the ability to determine if your current system meets SIS requirements and design an SIS to fill any gaps. We are able to conduct Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Reviews, develop Safety Requirement Sheets (SRS), verify Independent Protection Layers (IPL) and conduct Life Cycle Management on your entire Safety Instrumented System to make sure you have the right system in place for your application.
Our Functional Safety Engineers are capable of:
- Confirming your process is consistent with industry practices
- Verifying no unnecessary mitigations are generated
- Generating all requirements necessary for SIS compliance
- Validating IPLs from prior PHAs for compliance with industry standards
- Assisting in the Life Cycle Management of IPLs and SIS